Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

help my find an 18 in sub


Recommended Posts

Posted

Um, you're the one that "Started Shit" Big Dee.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

And the other guy didn't own one just hooked a buddy up and vouches in on that guys behalf.

i never vouched on anyones behalf. and i have yet to say that the sub is either good or bad. ive never even said how the install i worked on turned out. i have been as absolutely 100% completely neutral as someone can be in this thread. all i have asked is that you provide accurate intelligible reasoning for your statement.
your not worth the breath to explain it again.

you explained it? what page is that post on?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Um, you're the one that "Started Shit" Big Dee.

yea by replying to a topic I had experience in.
Posted

Um, you're the one that "Started Shit" Big Dee.

yea by replying to a topic I had experience in.

so if ever post in a topic your posting in then im staring shit?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

bullshit you were asked to back up your statement and then got all insulting and defensive. Still can't back up shit.

EDIT not stooping to your level

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

Um, you're the one that "Started Shit" Big Dee.

yea by replying to a topic I had experience in.

so if ever post in a topic your posting in then im staring shit?
no not at all but what was the point in saying I have no clue what I'm saying ?
Posted

You guys are out there lol I've said over and over and you skip over it like I've said nothing.

Posted

Um, you're the one that "Started Shit" Big Dee.

yea by replying to a topic I had experience in.

so if ever post in a topic your posting in then im staring shit?
no not at all but what was the point in saying I have no clue what I'm saying ?

can you quote me as saying that you have no clue? all i have done is asked for an informed response. even through all the shit, i have tried to remain respectful and mature in this conversation. you have quite obviously not reciprocated that maturity.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

Go buy the sub tell me how it works out for ya! I'm done with this thread it's point less .

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 895 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...