Bsing Posted July 4, 2013 Report Posted July 4, 2013 Well I'm have been making alot of post about 6.5 component speakers and i think I made up my mind. Gonna go with Rainbow and well just getting everyones thought on what the best I can get for 500 or less. Please help novice hick
john253a Posted July 7, 2013 Report Posted July 7, 2013 Put the csx 3ways in the front you won't regret it Fit the 6.5 in the door where the 6x9 was The 4 in the factory dash stop And the tweeter In the a-pillar or door You can even fit the 6.5 and 4 in the factory 6x9 spot in the door
03 Xtreme Fosgate Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 Nice choice. You could also get the RF T5652-S for $500 BUILD LOG-http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179004-03-s10-xtreme-ext-cab-rf-build/ PHOTOBUCKET- http://s1354.beta.photobucket.com/user/03XtremeFosgate/library/truck%20audio%20rebuild
memphisBred Posted July 11, 2013 Report Posted July 11, 2013 You can get better for the money, than the CSX. They're good, but overpriced IMO. SMD Super Seller/Buyer Audison----Hertz----Rainbow
Bsing Posted July 11, 2013 Author Report Posted July 11, 2013 Well I'm a noob to the whole SQ way so some alternatives would be sweet then I could research. Also, may be switching to a 3 way set and upping the price range to $750 range. Then the 3 way set I buy I will buy the two way set of the same type and install that in the back of my car.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.