Jump to content

AB 1100.1 guts


DaveBoutilier

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am sorry to revive an old thread but I have been trying to post a picture of my American Bass vfl 1100.1 amp guts because I found something concerning as I was looking through the pictures I took. If you look at the OP's 2nd picture it is an upclose shot of the board and you can see two cardboard type objects in the middle of the picture. In my amp one of these has come off and you can even see in the OP's picture that the one of the right is starting to come off as well. Can anyone tell me what this is and if I should be concerned.

Posted

The cardboard/paper pieces are just protectors to keep the metal they are covering from contacting anything else in close proximity. What they are covering is power/ground plates from the external hookup to different locations on the board.

  • 3 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7409 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...