80prs now in active mode

Actives the shit guys, way more control of your speakers and how they sound. My door are super sealed and sound deadened with acoustic foam. I really took the time to do it right and it made a huge difference in quality. The 16 band eq & being able to mute each channel to tune is awesome. I split the signals to run 2 T400-4s for front and rear doors for rear fill. TA'd for the front and the rear fill sound good as well. My next upgrade will be to add a T400-2 to run the T365 comps and use a channel from the T400-4 for T2s in the kicks. Not needed but I still want to try it. The video doesn't do the system justice, just shows how loud it can get. It was taken before any tuning was done.

Actives the shit guys, way more control of your speakers and how they sound. My door are super sealed and sound deadened with acoustic foam. I really took the time to do it right and it made a huge difference in quality. The 16 band eq & being able to mute each channel to tune is awesome. I split the signals to run 2 T400-4s for front and rear doors for rear fill. TA'd for the front and the rear fill sound good as well. My next upgrade will be to add a T400-2 to run the T365 comps and use a channel from the T400-4 for T2s in the kicks. Not needed but I still want to try it. The video doesn't do the system justice, just shows how loud it can get. It was taken before any tuning was done.

Active is the shit guys, so much more control over your speakers and there signal output. I really like the 80-PRS and all the T265 comps sound amazing with all the deadener and acoustic foam I installed, plus sealing the doors up tight. I think that's why I can get great lower freq from the speakers. Cant wait to here T365 comps on the T400-2 with 150 rms each. The T2s will be put in the kicker panels and ran off the T400-4 rear channel while the T3 tweeter will be run off the front. I split the signal from the HU to have a set of T2s in the rear door powered by another T400-4 for rear fill. TA'd everything for up front and it worked out great. The video doesn't do the system justice on SQ, just shows how loud it can get. It was taken before any tuning was done. Love the HU and my RF Power equipment.

Active is the shit guys, so much more control over your speakers and there signal output. I really like the 80-PRS and all the T265 comps sound amazing with all the deadener and acoustic foam I installed, plus sealing the doors up tight. I think that's why I can get great lower freq from the speakers. Cant wait to here T365 comps on the T400-2 with 150 rms each. The T2s will be put in the kicker panels and ran off the T400-4 rear channel while the T3 tweeter will be run off the front. I split the signal from the HU to have a set of T2s in the rear door powered by another T400-4 for rear fill. TA'd everything for up front and it worked out great. The video doesn't do the system justice on SQ, just shows how loud it can get. It was taken before any tuning was done. Love the HU and my RF Power equipment.

Archived