my random thought of the day....

I know exactly where you were coming from with your post. But after being confronted with logic and someone responds out of spite, then uses this to somehow explain what they said makes no sense. There is a difference in confronting inconsistencies without being labelled an asshole and just because you're upset someone called you out...

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shit about some things is the point. I'm sure you wouldn't want others speaking there mind at will about your short comings or defects. It's more about respect an courtesy than anything.

This is exactly the opposite of what I see being said here.
i was adding my thoughts to the topic . That's it ! I'm sorry you was hoping for another fight. Didn't come for that bullshit it's water under the bridge to me I don't hold grudges bro

LOL...

People my age piss me the fuck off 99% of the time. I don't get along with most people in the 18-24 range. I do have soem friends, but every one of them has a job, is responsible, and has a real grasp of what reality is. Too many people, adults, in my generation are spoiled assholes who dont have a concept of money, nor any pride in working for what they have. They either much off everyone and the system, or had shit handed to them and came from money. Both piss me off equally, and this generations lack of respect....fucking little bitches who damage other peoples shit because they are jealous or mad.

This, Im 24 an married with a kid, my 06 f150 is paid off, wife drives a 2012 veloster, I drive a 2013 sierra, we rent a 3 bedroom house and have never missed or been late for any payments and havent gotten any help from anyone while I have some friends who are my age and unemployed and still live and home with mommy and daddy and have zero bills

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Yup...the real world is a tough place. It's a shame some people can't handle it.

werd

things kids dont get enough of these days:

1- being told "no"

2- gettin their ass tore up with a plumb tree limb

3- gettin' their ass beat at school by the principal when they step out of line

4- having a part time job at 14 years old

5- mowing the lawn with a push mower

6- reading a back instead of playing these dumb ass video games

7- decent fucking music

Fixed #5

Archived