my random thought of the day....

it amazes me that people say "if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say anything at all". this stupid mindset is why most of our youth will never hear the truth about themselves until after high school when they get their first job and the boss comes in one day and says "your fired, get the fuck out of here you fucking loser"

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Yeah i believe it is partly the parents fault also because nobody wants to discipline their kids now days and they become soft spoiled brats. I know im still young but i see it every day with people my age. The reason i turn out as good as i have is because my parents told me exactly how they felt and would beat my ass if they felt it was needed.

Yup...the real world is a tough place. It's a shame some people can't handle it.

werd

things kids dont get enough of these days:

1- being told "no"

2- gettin their ass tore up with a plumb tree limb

3- gettin' their ass beat at school by the principal when they step out of line

4- having a part time job at 14 years old

5- mowing the lawn with a push mower to make $10 a week allowance

6- reading a back instead of playing these dumb ass video games

7- decent fucking music

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I believe the statement has merit. It just doesn't have a place because someone doesn't "like" what they're told. Calling someone a name or making fun of them just because they're different, we don't agree with their lifestyle, or can't understand who that person is where that saying has relevance.

Doing something stupid and then getting called out for it is something completely different entirely. People just don't want to hear the truth

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I know im still a teen. And i used to hate how my parents kept me from doing what i thought were "fun" things, that actually would have gotnme into trouble.

But im sure as hell glad that i got raised the way i did. My parents still have restrictions on alot of things i do. Curfew is at 12, and they have good reasons for it. I thank god everyday that im not another one of those dumbass punks. And i try as hard as i can to not be one of those every single day. I have a REAL job, that requires a respectable reputation, a good attitude, and responsibility. Im an imagine guy, its all about how you look. . But anyways, i kind of have no room to talk since im still in that age, but then again i kind of do, because i agree alot of kids need a reality check. Especily the younger teenagers. 12-14 range

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

Double post

2007 Volvo S40 2.4i (no turbo :( )(Soon XS Power D2400) Stock battery for nowRockford Fosgate 4 gaugeAudioque 6.5" Mid Bass (front)Rockford Fosgate T1 Tweets (front)Rockford Fosgate T2 6.5" Mids (rear)Rockford Fosgats T600-4 (Mids and highs)Rockford Fosgate P3001Fi SSD 12" with PSI recone, building box<p>400 watts, 139.3 @ 42 hz , in the kick window open. Build log!!http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/159148-2007-volvo-s40-audio-build-start-to-current-comment/

I also got beat by my parents and grandparents when i did something wrong, and if i ever have kids (please no) will also do the same to them. Thats alot of what kept me out of trouble. I just wanna beat kids i see these days now... Parents....

They'll learn the hard way some day. And it'll hit 'em like a ton of bricks.

I mean, it's not a matter of telling them they're a loser, it's a matter of not teaching them how to be one. It's not hard. That's a huge problem. When they grow up thinking everything just gets handed to them working for a living doesn't come easy.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????

That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Sometimes it's best to keep your mouth shit about some things is the point. I'm sure you wouldn't want others speaking there mind at will about your short comings or defects. It's more about respect an courtesy than anything.

Archived