I would say you have a grand total of about $40 there. $10 for the Patriot stick and $30 for the 4 Crucial sticks. The off-brand chips are basically obsolete. No value for them.

Edit: Sorry I just saw there was 6 Crucial sticks so maybe $50-$60 total now. Sorry for the confusion.

Its looks like ddr2 with a latency of 4 on the crucial

The patriot stick is ddr

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

6 crucial stick 3 weir ones and the one patriot 60$?

The problem is that there is a faster out there for not much more. PC parts don't retain value like other things such as Car Amps or Speakers. You are going to run into the situation of trying to find someone that is in specific need of those parts and to be honest if someone is looking to max out their available RAM slots on their Motherboard they are going to try and stick a larger stick per slot. Instead of 1gig x 6 sticks they can 2gig x 3 sticks. There is just limited space on the motherboard. I'm not saying there is zero value in your sticks but I am saying there is a very very limited audience for this sale. I also believe that if you try to hard to over value them someone else somewhere will undersell you and then you are left with no sale and just some obsolete pieces of circuitry. Sorry for the bad news. I really hope you find a home for them and some change for your wallet.

How many of the 800mhz sticks do you have?

I might take those off of your hands.

6 crucial stick 3 weir ones and the one patriot 60$?

The problem is that there is a faster out there for not much more. PC parts don't retain value like other things such as Car Amps or Speakers. You are going to run into the situation of trying to find someone that is in specific need of those parts and to be honest if someone is looking to max out their available RAM slots on their Motherboard they are going to try and stick a larger stick per slot. Instead of 1gig x 6 sticks they can 2gig x 3 sticks. There is just limited space on the motherboard. I'm not saying there is zero value in your sticks but I am saying there is a very very limited audience for this sale. I also believe that if you try to hard to over value them someone else somewhere will undersell you and then you are left with no sale and just some obsolete pieces of circuitry. Sorry for the bad news. I really hope you find a home for them and some change for your wallet.
Got them for free its all good lol

Shoot me a price.

Archived