How is it sloppy? Like I said for some reason I can actually control the cars pretty easy now. I'm learning also not to go full throttle. I do notice you can't just hold the throttle and do donuts, that disappointed me when I was in the Charger and the Bay Area song "Slow Down" came on, I wanted to start a sideshow like in previous GTA's LMFAO

RCP:

Every safehouse comes with a space where you can store a car or two, but each of the three characters also has his own garage. Franklin, Michael, and Trevor-specific map icons are marked green, blue, and orange, respectively, and this color coding helps to identify each of their garages. Drive or walk up to one and press right on the D-pad when the prompt appears in order to enter it. Inside, there’s enough space for a handful of vehicles, at least five or six. It works like the garages of previous games; take a car out of the garage, and it’s gone until you store it there again. Abandon a stolen car (rather than wrecking it), and you might be able to find it in the game’s impound lot.

Franklin, Michael, and Trevor also all have their own character-specific vehicle that always spawn outside of whichever safehouse you’re visiting. You’ll want to mod these cars early, since any upgrades stick even if you lose or destroy the car and have to grab a replacement at the safehouse. Focus on the armor first, then the engine and anything else that improves acceleration (like turbo tuning). Also be sure to grab bulletproof tires. Note that these three vehicles are the only ones you can customize using the iFruit companion app. You’ll come to recognize them quickly as you meet each character.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Helicopters are hard as piss to fly, especially the big as cargo heli that you got to steal at the army post. Dont go In there with a car by the way, you will have tanks up your ass.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Helicopters are hard as piss to fly, especially the big as cargo heli that you got to steal at the army post. Dont go In there with a car by the way, you will have tanks up your ass.

I drove in on a dirt bike and took off. The choppers suck though. It seemed easier carrying Trevor under then escaping the base which doesn't make sense. When you go to get your pilot license with Michael there are two missions with the helicopter. Think I got gold on every test besides those two. No way to control the damn things.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

I'm enjoying it ae. Just did the mission where you have to shoot down the plane.

The controls are a bit messed. And I'm not sure if I like the damage in cars. It takes a fair amount to kill a car. Also the ability to re roll your car sucks. It takes all the fun out! It's a good game but no where near as good of a sandbox as SA

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived