no one can say because it hasnt launched yet. Fuck the noise I preordered. When theres a foot of snow outside and I'm geeking out on a cutting edge console I'm sure ill be ok with being an early adopter.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nope,

yes.

Could be.

doubt it.

i would.

no way.

your crazy if ya dont

stupid if you do.

hows that?

Kyle kit the nail on the head with this one.

I preordered the day one edition xbox and the PS4 as well. Cant wait

oh and i will be clowning on all of you who don't have one and try to say well my ps3 or 360 is just as good. You know why? Because you'll be lying to everyone.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I guess I'll have to pre-order it and see how it is, I'm sure that the ps4 has a removable hard drive like the ps3 does. I just hope that its not like the launch of the ps3.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

• 4 weeks later...

My take on it is this. When the new systems come out there will be bugs in both. There will be software updates, hardware updates, ect. Mircrosoft had a crap load of unit failures with the xbox 360. Sony had some too. The new systems will be no different. Ghosts is coming out for the current systems and for the new systems. Yes, the new systems are supposed to give you a more full experience of the game. But, as I said there will be issues with both. Both systems will be very similar experiences as far as basic gaming is concerned. The xbox one will have more extra's, but I already have a cable box. I want a game machine. Both will do the job. I'm getting both systems, but not preordering either one. I would rather wait until I see what issues each will have first. For now, I'll continue playing my current systems. They will still be supported for a while after the new systems arrive. I'm not into the ps3 vs xbox 360 or ps4 vs xbox one fight. I play both on a regular basis. Hooked up to the same router on the same tv. They both have their issues. Both have lag, both have problems with hit detection, and the graphics are the same. I've put both systems on the same tv in split screen and you can't tell the difference with the same settings. The biggest difference I've seen is that with the ps4, online gameplay will no longer be free. The plus subscription will be required. Basically the same price as xbox gold. At this point, I have more "respect" for sony because they didn't try to do the shady stuff Microsoft was trying to do with having to check in every 24 hours and with the used game issue. But that don't mean I'm not going to play the xbox one. I'm going to play whatever I enjoy playing because that's what it's all about.

That being said, personally I would wait a while before buying either one. Keep an open mind. If you get a chance, play them both first and see which one you really want.

2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver

Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter

Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2

Audiopipe split 3003

2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers

2 alpine tweeters

RF Punch P132 3.5" full range

RF Power T1462 4x6 full range

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components

2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out.

www.enforcer-gaming.com

Depends if you just want something like CoD, you could probably get by with the 360/ps3 version, but if say you want to play 64 player BF4 on consoles then that will only be possible on PS4/XB1/PC

Personally I am getting a PS4 at launch and and XB1 in the first quarter or so of 2014

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I'm curious what these "bugs" are you all speak of. I bought ps3 very close to launch. Only problem I had? Black Ops 1. Was on a killing rampage then it decided to get the YLOD. So when was it launched? '06 or something like that? To whenever Black Ops 1 came out (plus few months since it wasn't right when the game came out that my shit decided to fail)? And 0 issues?

Correct me if I'm wrong but even newer versions of the ps3 have the YLOD so, yeah.

And as everyone else says... no one can say if the ps4 is worth it or not. No one's played it or anything. Just speculation of what it will be like.

As far as the removeable drive? Yes, it'll have one. I saw it on some vid on YT and it's around the internet. A few facts... 500GB hd and all.

Sheena = pedobear

I still have my backwards compatible ps3. Bought it when they first came out. Haven't had any issues other than the occasional lockup. Once I restarted, no problems. But that doesn't mean others haven't had issues with them. I've seen a lot of forums with people having issues long before bo2 came out. Same for xbox, or...double for xbox. My brother in laws ps3 has been worked on once. Disc reading problems. No issues since then. Every console has the potential to give problems. How people take care of them makes a lot of difference.

2002 GMC 2500HD w/8.1 liter v-8

Pioneer Avic N-5 HU

Pioneer CD-BTB200 Bluetooth

Pioneer CD-UB100 usb

Pioneer GEX-P910XM XM receiver

Pioneer CD-1200 IPhone adapter

Pioneer TS-W309D2 subs x2

Audiopipe split 3003

2 Autotek 3-way active crossovers

2 alpine tweeters

RF Punch P132 3.5" full range

RF Power T1462 4x6 full range

RF Power T1693 6x9 3 way

RF Power T2652 T2 6.5 components

2 Autotek ATX 1200.4 amps 4

RF P400 amp

Massive N4 nano-block

I measure loud by the amount of smoke it puts out.

www.enforcer-gaming.com