Stick with bagged. Bagged is the way to go. Lifting trucks I gay as fuck

Lifting is gay as fuck? Really... You're opinion bro. EVERY person in OK and Texas I know that competes in, attends, or does whatever involving mud bog events(Like Mud Fest and redneckswithpaychecks) hates bagged and lowered trucks. And by hate I mean despise. Except for the rare occasion when they enjoy a nice lowered late 60's C10...

I'm partial to both. Bagging is excessive to me, too much money to get tied up in it. Same thing with huge ass static lifts on mud trucks with cut 54" boggers and rockwells. Too much cash to get tied up in a toy.

All to your own, it's your opinion. Gotta think of it from the other side of the pond before accusing something of being "gay as fuck" when that it THEIR hobby and they enjoy spending THEIR money to do it, same thing with our audio setups.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Stick with bagged. Bagged is the way to go. Lifting trucks I gay as fuck

Where im from those little micro mini trucks are gay as fuck. Mud trucks are fun to have but get expensive quickly. Driveshafts break, transfer cases go out, axles break, engines blow. Its not bad if its not a daily driver, ive seen guys try to tear it up in the truck they drove there in and have to get towed home.

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

ay boom where is the mud bog events at in OK?? would like to go and see what its like

http://oklahomamud.com/

Theres a pretty good list there, then RedNecks with Paychecks is in Saint Jo, TX in October

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

boom its saying server not found.. but yeah lifted if its a trailor queen then by all means tear that bitch up haha... me personally i have no idea how to build one, might just get a 6 or 8 inch lift and some meany tires, and just leave it at that

Archived