urlocalpothead

soundqubed any good

25 posts in this topic

Hey i need some thoughts on sound qubed i am thinking about getting a 18" hdc3 but not sure ive never heard them and i want one 18 that slams hard and ive heard they do but its between in riminator and the hdc3 i like the way the hdc3s look any help would be cool thks and this isnt a vs thread im only asking about hdc3

Great sub. Can take a lot of power for their class and can get very loud.

1 person likes this

For their price they are hard to beat

2 people like this

They are a good brand if you were ever familiar with audioque. Its the same company due to legal reasons they had to change there name.

I have the HDC3 12 and I love it.it has the same motor and coil as the 18 just different size. It hits hard as hell and has really good sq for a 1000w woofer. Yes that can take more then rated I only have mine on 1200w tho and I love it.

Ok cool yea i want something that gets loud im going to start out with one and if its not enough ill just have to go 2 im going to be running a cresendo 2k on it

Hope you have a lot of space available

18 will need like 6.5 cubes. so like roughly 9 cubes gross. it'll soak up that 2k and you'll be happy as shit you'd have gotten that sub for that price

Nice thats just about the best answer yet lol yea im putting it right behind my seats i have a ext. Cab dodge and im taking out my back seat so im set now im going to order it this friday and start the box this weekend

oh, and 16 square inches of port per cube tuned to like 35-36hz. dont skimp on the port and bracing lol.

Yea i wont skimp lol i meet a dude on here that helps me out with the box designs