cichlidfort Posted February 22, 2008 Author Report Posted February 22, 2008 see if that other amp works. if it does then you have spotted the problem. i sure hope it aint the amp tho. cuz then you have to wait and shit!Exactly 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
ChevyBoy Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 well......its been over 12 hours.....whats the news?
cichlidfort Posted February 22, 2008 Author Report Posted February 22, 2008 well......its been over 12 hours.....whats the news? When my friend gets off work I am testing one of his amps in my Jeep and testing my Brutus in his expedition to definately find out what's at fault. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
cichlidfort Posted February 23, 2008 Author Report Posted February 23, 2008 Well everything has been tested and it is the amplifier that is messed up. It went into protection mode in my friends expedition. So now I have to send it back and wait. This really pisses me off. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
mbdblue Posted February 23, 2008 Report Posted February 23, 2008 ah man that really sucks. good luck with it man. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
cichlidfort Posted February 23, 2008 Author Report Posted February 23, 2008 ah man that really sucks. good luck with it man. Tell me about it. I was waiting so long to get this amp now I have to fucking wait even more. I seriously HATE FedEx ground. They are probably the ones that fucked it up. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Aaron813 Posted February 23, 2008 Report Posted February 23, 2008 Tell me about it. I was waiting so long to get this amp now I have to fucking wait even more. I seriously HATE FedEx ground. They are probably the ones that fucked it up.Was the package messed up when you got it
cichlidfort Posted February 23, 2008 Author Report Posted February 23, 2008 Was the package messed up when you got itIIt looked like it had been dropped a few times but who knows. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.