So I got enough "reward" points to get a $75 gift card. There are several merchant choices. However, I have narrowed it down to 2: Amazon and Lowe's. From Amazon, I could get $75 off of the Fosgate 3sixty.3, which is currently $412. If I go with Lowe's, I get $75 off a DeWalt 20v drill driver/impact set which is on sale for $199. Honestly, I didn't need either, but I've had my eye on both. Which item would you go with?

Not enough info to attempt to make that decision. Do you need the drill for work? Is your current one broke? Will you utilize it enough to justify buying it? etc. etc.

Rockford 3sixty.3................ What is your current setup? do you need this to finish tuning? Will your setup actually benefit from it? Are you ready to install it with your equipment right now? etc. etc. the list of questions can go on and on

If you plan on buying both at some point even though you need neither than it doesn't really matter because 75 bucks is 75 bucks and you would be spending the same either way. ($600+ total if you buy both)

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Not enough info to attempt to make that decision. Do you need the drill for work? Is your current one broke? Will you utilize it enough to justify buying it? etc. etc.

Rockford 3sixty.3................ What is your current setup? do you need this to finish tuning? Will your setup actually benefit from it? Are you ready to install it with your equipment right now? etc. etc. the list of questions can go on and on

If you plan on buying both at some point even though you need neither than it doesn't really matter because 75 bucks is 75 bucks and you would be spending the same either way. ($600+ total if you buy both)

When you put it like that, I did leave out a lot of info. Drill will be for home/hobby use. I currently have a 10.6 v Makita lithium drill/impact set and a Craftsman 12v lithium Nextec drill and right angle impact driver. I use them a lot so I think the new set would be put to good use.

On the 3sixty, I'm still bone stock in my truck at the moment. The only equipment I have is a HU: Pioneer AVIC-X940BT. I don't have any other xovers or processing power. Looking at the specs of the Pioneer, it's got the basic tuning capabilities. I was thinking I would have more with the 3sixty. If I had the ability to tweak, then I would plan to. No, I'm still in the process of planning out the system. The 3sixty seemed like a good thing to start with. I could be wrong.

I concur with your last statement. You brought up points I didn't think about...which is another reason I posted the question.

I guess I would get the amazon one and wait til I needed something cuz what it sounds like right now is that a 360 would be overkill for ur system and you already have 2 drills and unless they are going out.. somewhat unnecessary

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

I guess I would get the amazon one and wait til I needed something cuz what it sounds like right now is that a 360 would be overkill for ur system and you already have 2 drills and unless they are going out.. somewhat unnecessary

I was thinking the 3sixty might be overkill as well. As of right now, I plan to run a Sundown SAZ-2500D and SAX-125.4.

IMHO, the drills. If you had said you had some makita 18v lithium ions, that would have been a different story. I've used that dewalt 20v impact, and dewalt really stepped their game up. I own a set of the makita 18v, and if I could, I'd get that dewalt.

Current setup in my 96 Hoe

Hu - Pioneer DEH-80prs.

Amps - (4) Crossfire C5 1700D's, MTX Thunder 5604(mids), PPI Art 300.2 (tweets)

Batts - 4 91ah rear batts, 50ah batt up front.

Subs - 2 Crossfire XSv2 18's

Alt - Singer 330A

Front stage - Random JL & Eclipse mids, Eclipse tweets

Archived