Do you guys believe in ghosts?

it kinda looks fake to me

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I can assure you its real, I've seen the real pictures with Gail holding them and telling me about the pictures. There's weird stuff happening on their property, Stuff I've experienced and my friends. The weirdest part is their two dogs they have, They have a bar in their living room that's full of alcohol, one day her husband was watching tv which is near the bar, and he heard something like talking, then a loud female laugh and it sounded like something like glass broke, the dogs jump up start walking slowly toward the bar and they start growling and barking in a defensive position like something was there that shouldn't be there. At this point my friends dad gets up and trys to inspect the bar, the dogs wont let him. The dogs physically got in his way and blocked his way all while gowling as if trying to protect him from something that couldn't be seen. Scared me enough to where I didn't go in to the living room at night without turning a light on first.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

ok you have the neg. of the pic or can you get them?

when i see the neg. of the pics and it shows that "ghost" in there then i will believe it
im not trying to be a asshole but i have been around this stuff for 2 long to believe any story any one can come up with

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Actually, I believe I can get the negatives. I'll ask her when I call her.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

The pics may be real and i think grandma is too by the look of it cause she doesn't seem to be transparent enough in the pic. I am not a paranormal person so maybe i'm not quite sure if they should be or not be transparent though.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

what make you not believe?

never had a exp. people make it to hyped up and it all seems fake

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Ghost hunts are fun, I personally want to go to a famous hospital in KY. Its an abandoned Sanatorium Supposed to be one of the scariest places in the world. Seeing that I recently moved to TN and that KY is only hours away, I might take the trip up there to see the hospital, I can link videos of the place and photos but only if mods/admins allow it.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

The pics may be real and i think grandma is too by the look of it cause she doesn't seem to be transparent enough in the pic. I am not a paranormal person so maybe i'm not quite sure if they should be or not be transparent though.

not all of them will be transparent as every one thinks some will show up semi or all not non transparent then there are the black shadow that are 100% non transparent

it all about how much energy they can steal from items the more it is way easy for them to show up full vs a orb

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Speaking of orb, I just caught one the other day taking a picture of my dogs. The picture is clear as all hell that the SGS3 can produce, yet there is one single orb like dot in frame. Deleted it as I don't care about orbs, probably just dust anyway...but that was the first time catching a dust in the same room after hundreds of pictures in the same location. :\

Alpine PDX-V9

Morel Tempo 6

Alpine SBR-S8-4

Alpine CDE 149BT

Archived