Do you guys believe in ghosts?

Just a question if anyone on this forum believes in ghosts, Since I moved out of my old house I believe it was haunted. My old house felt weird to be in alone or at night when I was outside of my room walking down that hall way, It would feel like something was watching at you, I've seen some stuff in the house before, but nothing like what my friend has at his house. Its just creepy. I have a picture of my friends mom gardening outside while her husband is talking a picture of her gardening and there this true full body, fully detailed apparition, a ghost, the most detailed ghost I've ever seen on picture. And threes more than one photo of the ghost while shes standing next to my friends mom, doing different things. I can post it up its not bad, but only if people want to see it. Its a real picture, No one noticed it when the picture was taken, shes gotten several people to debunk it and they cant, They thought someone put that in the picture, but after several tests to the photo and an expert paranormal investigator they have concluded its a true picture a legitimate one. The paranormal investigators are personal friends of my friends mom and family, I don't think the investigators would lie about this to gain reputation. Their name is Ed and Lorraine Warren, Known though out as the most famous paranormal investigators. My friends mom's name is Gail an ex paranormal investigator, her sons and husband had a different last name than her. She chose not to change it.

If anyone wants to see the picture let me know, its not a bad picture, the ghost looks friendly in the pictures.

This is hardcore evidence that ghosts truly exist, and I have personal experiences with the paranormal, I truly believe in ghosts.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

one time i bought a property to rent out and when me and my brother were cleaning out the garage(found a shitload of vintage playboys) as i went to grab a box in the back corner i felt something shove me out of the garage and i took off running. scared the shit outta me. been a believer ever since

WTF? Hybrid parking? Really? What the hell is going on with these smug bastards?! I want gas guzzler parking right up front so i dont have to circle the parking lot 40 times and ruin the enviroment.

the back place thing we have i use to here people walking on the wood around the room i build and the only way in was pad locked from the inside and i was the only one with the key

when to take my ex to see her father's grave stone and we started to take just random pics and we got what looks like to be a man walking to a head stone over my right shoulder

i have had my leg grab and pulled when i was trying to sleep, i have woke up right as something would fall (there is no way it would have with out someone help)

in that same room i would here my name being called and a lil kid giggle
i can keep going on lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

I have in my own opinion the most detailed picture of a ghost, its not in HD, but its good enough.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

I do not, sorry to disappoint.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

I dont but at our old houss me and my dad were in the living room alot and we would aleays hear people upstairs talking we lived in Michigan no neighbors it was enough for us to move i dont believe in ghosts but something unexplained yes

My setup,

Digital Designs M80

3 Re audio 10's ported tuned to 36 hz

Kenwood x-696

SHCA 0 gauge

Polk audio coax running off hu

posts the pics

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Apparently they are not on my computer like I thought I've been looking since I posted the topic, I'll have her email me the pictures, However, I do have the link to the article and it has the pictures but unfortunately they are quite small, If you have a smart phone try looking it up on that to enlarge the pictures on the website to get bigger pictures. Until I get the pictures from her via email, this is the best i can do.

Ghost Article & Pictures

This is my friends mom in the picture with her gardening the white person standing next to her is the ghost that was not there when she took the picture, but was there when the photos were developed.

I decided to rip the pictures off the site, It will be a little until I get the scanned originals.

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Crappy Picture, She has a larger one I think.

Who doesn’t love a good ghost story, especially when the temperature begins to drop and the days grow shorter?

It’s customary every October, as All Hallow’s Eve approaches, to share myths and legends re­­­garding the ghosts and peaceful spirits said to live throughout the hills and valleys of Connecticut. But few of us have ac­­tually experienced such phenomenon first-hand.

Gail Martin of Brookfield, however, has had such an experience. Not long after becoming newlyweds more than three decades ago, Ms. Martin and her husband, George Neumann, were visited just once by the former owner of their home—and they have the photographs to prove it.

“I haven’t seen those pictures in years,” Ms. Martin said in a recent interview. “It was more than 30 years ago, but I remember them well.”

Ms. Martin and Mr. Neumann bought the property on Old Turnpike Road just before they married 32 years ago. The couple had been doing renovations on the property’s two cottages, as well as the landscape design, devoting every free minute they had to the projects, Ms. Martin explained.

On one clear summer’s day in 1980, Ms. Martin was doing some work in the garden between the two cottages, and Mr. Neumann playfully told her he was going to take some pictures, “to record all the work you’ve done,” Ms. Martin recalled.

“When we got the pictures back, there was a woman in the picture standing next to me,” Ms. Martin said. “We looked at it and thought, ‘Oh … it must be a double exposure, because the woman in the photographs looked like George’s mom. We were so busy—we worked from dawn until dusk—and were so exhausted with the renovations on the house, we didn’t have time to look into it any further.”

As a result, the photo­graphs were put away and forgotten, while the work on the property was completed.

Fifteen years later, Ms. Martin and her sister, Jody, decided to take a class facilitated by Lorraine and the late Ed Warren, who spent more than 50 years together, investigating the paranormal. The couple founded the New England Society for Psychic Re­­search, a theological society, in 1952 and have investigated thousands of hauntings and paranormal phenomena throughout the United States and Europe. The Connecticut-based Warrens gained international attention during the 1970s through their involvement in the Amityville haunting, about which several books were written and movies made.

“My sister and I both have an interest in the paranormal, and we thought the class would be a fun thing to do every week,” Ms. Martin recalled. “During one of the classes, they were showing spirit photographs, and I thought they were very similar to mine. … I’m still kind of a skeptic, though. I don’t think I’d believe it if someone had shown my pictures to me.”

When she went to look for the photos she hadn’t seen for 15 years—photos taken before thousands of others had joined them in storage—she serendipitously put her hands on them in the first box she tried. There were the photographs with Ms. Martin and the other woman—or was it an apparition? Ms. Martin examined the photographs once again.

“The woman is in three pictures, three in a row, actually, and she’s in different poses in each one,” Ms. Martin explained. “In one, for instance, she’s looking at the camera, and in another, she’s looking directly at me. … But I still wondered if it was double exposure, and if a negative of George’s mom had somehow gotten mixed up and printed with these.”

Ms. Martin showed the photograph to the Warrens, who felt it was a perfect example of spirit photography.

In an episode of their television show, “Seekers of the Supernatural,” that featured Ms. Martin, the Warrens said it is common for renovations to homes, especially older homes, to precipitate a haunting.

“A familiar theme among haunted houses is how renovations to homes, especially older ones, and as well as tragedies usually beget haunting,” the video description reads. “That was the case Gail experienced directly. Gail had been doing restorations to a home she lived in, including work to the garden outside. During this time, some photographs had been taken of her outside where she was doing the work. These photographs show a woman standing by her side, appearing to look with pleasant interest at what Gail was doing. Ed and Lorraine believe the woman to be the mother of the man the house was originally bought for, her son.”

As Mrs. Warren pointed out to this writer in a 2007 interview, “A ghost is a disembodied spirit of a once-living person who is still here. Maybe they have not accepted their death and cannot move on, or maybe there was a tragedy and they cannot rest. If every case were cut and dry, it would be easy, but cases are never the same. They are as different as people.”

When trying to solve the mystery of the photos, Ms. Martin first tried to debunk the “ghost” aspect by bringing them to a photo lab at the Four Corners in Brookfield.

“I didn’t tell them why I was coming, because I didn’t want to influence them at all,” Ms. Martin recalled. “So I told them I just needed to know if the negative had been tampered with in any way. The woman examining the negative said, ‘No, but this is strange. Why is the woman transparent and you’re not?’ The more we looked at it, I realized it wasn’t George’s mom, because the woman looked as if she was from another time. That’s when the woman at the lab said you’d be surprised how many people come in with photos like this. … So I took them to a studio in Danbury and they said the same thing.”

That’s when Ms. Martin started looking into the history of the property with her neighbor, Shirley, who had met the woman in the photograph. Her name was Rene Bricker. Mrs. Bricker and her husband, a doctor, lived in Brooklyn, N.Y., and built two cottages on the property. One was a summer cottage in which they lived, and the other was built for their son, a doctor whose name the Martins still don’t know. In 1998, Ms. Martin contacted Mrs. Bricker’s niece, Ruth Foosander of Brooklyn. N.Y., and asked her about the photograph.

“I remember the conversation well,” Ms. Martin recalled. “I told her I didn’t want her to think I’m crazy or that I was being insensitive or cruel, but that I wondered if she could look at the photographs and tell me if this woman was her aunt. She told me her aunt had been gone for some time, and I said, ‘I know. That’s why I need you to look at these pictures.’

“So I sent her the pictures and she said, ‘Oh my God. That is my aunt.’ She was really receptive to it,” Ms. Martin said. “In fact, we kept in touch over the years.”

Ms. Martin discovered that the Brickers had built the first cottage on the property in the mid-1940s, just after the end of World War II. The elder Dr. Bricker, according to Ms. Martin, was the principal at a high school in Brooklyn, and they had two sons. One son, Julian, was a schoolteacher; the other, for whom the cottage was built, was a doctor at a summer camp in Pennsylvania.

Mrs. Bricker once told the neighbor, Shirley, that he loved the area, which was why they built the cottage for him. Sadly, he died in his 30s, a victim of polio, among the most dreaded diseases of the 20th century. Polio epidemics crippled thousands of people, mostly young children and, in some cases, caused death.

“Mrs. Bricker,” Ms. Martin said, “was heartbroken by his death. She even went so far as to contact a spiritual medium and they had séances in the hopes of contacting her lost son. Ruth said she was never the same after he died.”

But that was the only time Ms. Martin and Mr. Neumann would see Mrs. Bricker, who they think might have been admiring their handiwork in the garden.

“She had plantings in the yard from all over the world that she was very proud of,” she said, noting that Shirley had been given a tour of the grounds by Mrs. Bricker when she moved in next door. “She was very proud of her gardens. She was quite the gardener, from what I understand.”

But, she said, that is the end of her “ghost story.”

“To this day,” Ms. Martin said, “I haven’t seen or heard anything. In fact, Ruth said in her letters and cards that if anything happens, please let her know.”

Ruth is still waiting.

doc5072ecf4e74ba7306956031.jpg

ghosts.jpg

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed