SMD Minecraft Screenshots Thread

my user matches my name.

he is my addition so far, far from done.

mu0y.png

n4rj.png

55fs.png

2nns.png

czab.png

21y9.png

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Oh and if you guys want to, you should all have permissions to use the "/nick <name>" function, if you want to make your nickname match you forum name. Up to you, you don't have to, just thought I would make it an option for you guys

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Does anyone here have a server or know of a server that's good. I wanna try mc but I haven't found a good server

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Does anyone here have a server or know of a server that's good. I wanna try mc but I haven't found a good server

We've got an SMD Creative server at 176.31.11.14

And if you want to try out other game-types, I'm an admin at skyblock.net and skyblock.org

Skyblock is a little difficult at first, but addicting once you get into it.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

inm, can you make a backup of the map? There is some trolling going on and i would hate to see someone lose their work by accident.

And if you want to try out other game-types, I'm an admin at skyblock.net and skyblock.org

Okay so I'm a little new at this whole mine craft. What's the difference between creative and survival. And is the server active? Do you guys have a vent for it also or just use game chat. Sorry for all the questions.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

inm, can you make a backup of the map? There is some trolling going on and i would hate to see someone lose their work by accident.

Yeah I'll do it in a bit.

I didn't want to have to do this, but if there is trolling going on, I'll be forced to load more plugins to the server. LogBlock is at the top of my list. LogBlock lets me see exactly who places exactly what blocks where, so if there is some trolling going on, a ban is in order.

Okay so I'm a little new at this whole mine craft. What's the difference between creative and survival. And is the server active? Do you guys have a vent for it also or just use game chat. Sorry for all the questions.

Survival is where you have to build a base and stuff and survive. Creative gives you all the blocks and lets you just build whatever you want to.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Cool, thanks, Also, it may just be me but i notice some random lag like every 10 seconds or so it will lag for about 1 sec. Not sure if it's me or you because my connection is 5 bars, so it seems it may be me.

Yeah I'll do it in a bit.

I didn't want to have to do this, but if there is trolling going on, I'll be forced to load more plugins to the server. LogBlock is at the top of my list. LogBlock lets me see exactly who places exactly what blocks where, so if there is some trolling going on, a ban is in order.

Survival is where you have to build a base and stuff and survive. Creative gives you all the blocks and lets you just build whatever you want to.
The server active. Il be playing daily and if anyone has a mic we should get a ventrilo. Better than typing haha

Edit: do you still level up and kill skeletons and slimes and stuff or completly just building

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Archived