Sooo, I went to my Local Car show today, aaaannnndddd

When I sold my dually...I decided it was time to have a nice spring through fall driver. Plus the way the cage is setup I can still have the car seats for the kids so we can all enjoy.

Mustang sounds like a mean SOB already. Keeping the back seats when you have kids is always the best. Wish my dad still had his old 71 Mach 1 or my mom had her carb'd 85 vert....

my dad has a 67 fastback with a built Terminator setup with heigts IFS and IRS on 19's. Car roughly has 800 hp

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

I cant be the only one wondering how an explorer with a bunch of autozone add-ons won best in class

Troll or not, What Autozone add-ons? The only add-ons Are the bumper, which came with the truck, the Lights are Hells 500's, which I wired myself, The Stereo stuff all came from my Local Dealer, the only thing that came from Autozone are the Head Light Bulbs. The rest off the stuff you can get from Autozone, but yuo would have no idea, because it is all suspension parts, and some Engine parts. Regardless of the troll, I am still doing more, Headers, and a Super 44 are next, then a Transfercase swap to a BW4406, and finally finishing up my Stereo with an Alpine MRP-F300.

Also you Mad bro? LOL, Cuz I am sure many people where. Who the fuck wins with a Ford Explorer?!?!

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

I cant be the only one wondering how an explorer with a bunch of autozone add-ons won best in class

Troll or not, What Autozone add-ons? The only add-ons Are the bumper, which came with the truck, the Lights are Hells 500's, which I wired myself, The Stereo stuff all came from my Local Dealer, the only thing that came from Autozone are the Head Light Bulbs. The rest off the stuff you can get from Autozone, but yuo would have no idea, because it is all suspension parts, and some Engine parts. Regardless of the troll, I am still doing more, Headers, and a Super 44 are next, then a Transfercase swap to a BW4406, and finally finishing up my Stereo with an Alpine MRP-F300.

Also you Mad bro? LOL, Cuz I am sure many people where. Who the fuck wins with a Ford Explorer?!?!

That was my thought, an Explorer won a carshow, what the fuck? Then I saw how clean it was, and it was well deserved.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

That was my thought, an Explorer won a carshow, what the fuck? Then I saw how clean it was, and it was well deserved.

Thanks man, it's crazy though, because besides the 2 coats of wax, it is ALWAYS this clean, I am proud of it, so I keep it looking nice.

1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer V8 AWD

So far with the Ford/JBL Stock Stereo system, Alpine System coming soon.

Archived