Thoughts on my setup?

Bsing

Hey guess trying to get into the sound quality stage of car audio, driving a 2004 Camry.

Speakers: Front- P165V33 - Focal Performance 6.5"

Rear P165V30 - Focal Performance 6.5"

Amp: ??? Trying to run active but need an amp. Suggestions would be helpful.

Headunit: Alpine IVE-W535HD

I will be placing deadener on the front doors and all of the trunk. Full trunk bc I will have either 2 12" or 15" Fi Q's in a sealed box running on sundown 3500 or more.

Ideally I would want to send around the $800 mark, yet I'm not afraid to send up to $1200 on an amp but always looking for a good deal on some nice product. As I said in my other post just trying kind of getting into SQ. I hear that some good SQ amps are Audison, Zapco, Linear power but other than those I don't know.

Would you mind posting the Url of that audison so I could check it out please?

He's asking 875 for that Audison Quattro. Good deal on a BNIB. Zapco makes great amps too. That site has a bunch of Zapco, Audison, Arc, and Mosconi amps pop up for sale.

Have any shops near you? Listening to multiple amps/setups will be the best way to go.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

I'd save a little money on an amp and get a processor. it'll give you a lot more options with an active setup.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I prefer running multiple 2 channels for ultimate dynamics and headroom ... but thats just me ...

Best of luck with your setup Sir !!!

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Well that's an idea but I don't think my budget would allow that many two channel amps. I could however probably run a 2 channel for my tweets and the two 4" that come with the P165V33 - Focal Performance 6.5" (3-way). Then with the remaining 4 speakers run them off a 4 channel.

2 channel amps: Audison LRx 2.9 What one the these two would you suggest

Audison LRx 2.4

4 channel amp: Audison VOCE AV quattro

Archived