Another F-ING tire today, 7-22-13 , Had a blowout today, how far did I make it? running flat on non run flats, pics and videos, IMPRESSIVE!

purplesyrup

Bummer on the blown tire but damn that's a lot of driving while it was blown. Was it fish tailing?

no, it was driving and handling just fine

I jut drove up to wheel kings and got another one put on, it was over 4 more miles,

so almost 35 miles on a blow out low pro, half of that at 65 mph, other half at about 30-35 mph,

Rim is undamaged and it balanced out like normal, LOL

heres a good view of the tire

3hqa.jpgr72m.jpg8lm2.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

what brand of tire is that? Ive seen toyos do that before.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think its a falken. Could be very wrong...

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

OK, this tire needs to be recalled, I just got a new one last monday, and now today, well yesterday (monday) one week later, I am almost 2 hours away from my city, and all of a sudden I start to hear a loud noise a-fucking-gain

Stop at a gas station to get gas and check it out, here its what I find, it held up until I made it home at least, but this is a BS, the side wall was boiled out like a foot long around 1/4 of the whole tire, and there was another one on the other side, I did not hit anything, i've been riding this size tire for 6 years now, never had an issue until these.

First pic is the really long boil,

908y.jpg

In this pic, I let the air out of the tire, because it was literally about to explode, this is on the other side of the tire

gs2e.jpg

XS-power1.jpg

its been on the inner side wall both times, two tires in less than a month, its on the right rear of the car,

I have not even drove my car enough to hit anything, Today I was on I44 a well maintained highway, no potholes, nothing, and if I was hitting something to ruin a tire, it would ruin my front tire before ruing the rear because there is a huge difference in weight on the front of the car, vs the back.

XS-power1.jpg

Im starting to think that is more of a Tire defect than something that is your fault Purp...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yea I think its a defect also in this particular brand. The reason I have zenneti on that one wheel unfortunately is because im waiting on some lexani tires in this size to get back into warehouses. The reason the lexani got ruined was because my valve stem had gone bad while I was driving and did not know there was an issue until it was too late.

XS-power1.jpg

Ok so this again ended up being a valve stem issue. The first tire was a valve stem problem. Then I got a new tire new valve stem well when doi g 75 I was loosing tire pressure going down to 10 to 15 psi. The tire would get really hot and whe I would fill it back up cause the side walls to get all warped and blow shitty deal

Its fixed now and holding air what a run of bad luck

XS-power1.jpg

Archived