Nice to see a build log of a different variety on here.

:D Thank You

It will get even better as time goes on.

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

• 2 weeks later...

IMG_1950.jpg

I will have more pictures this coming week, by Friday at the latest.

-More sleeving
-More sleeving tools
-Case modding

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Updated: Newly Purchased things!

Power Cable Ends

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

Cable Sleeving and Power Cord Sleeving plus Cables from Lutro0 Teleios

IMG_2012.jpg

Heatshrink for everything, plus some connectors and terminals

IMG_2015.jpg

Lutro0 through in a lot! of extra terminals for free!

IMG_2017.jpg

Shorten and Sleeve my Power Cable

The Items

01.png

Cable Cut

02.png

Wires cut and stripped

03.png

Heated and Taped

04.png

Perfect!

05.png

Tightened!

06.png

Heatshrink!

07.png

Put back together!

08.png

Other Side!

09.png

Done!!!!!

10.png

11.png

Power cable looks cool. Does it glow blue at the ends? I can't wait to see how the internal wires turn out.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Power cable looks cool. Does it glow blue at the ends? I can't wait to see how the internal wires turn out.

No it doesn't glow. I could have rigged it up to glow probably but I feel lights are somewhat distracting at times.

Update: Sleeving Swiftech MCP655 Pump

The End

01-1.png

Cutting the inside connector

02-1.png

For this reason

03-1.png

Done!

04-1.png

With Bitspower top and kit

06-1.png

06-1.png

lots of little intricate work here.

i like it :)

Thanks, I should have more to show in a week or so. Hopefully I will have more figured out and my case back together soon!

• 4 weeks later...

IMG_2138.jpg

New stand!

-Idea: To replace wooden PC stand beneath Bitfenix Ghost with the Ghost, put all my wires and other things needed to make PC area look cleaner.

Archived