DylanBunch Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 I got my oil changed today and one of the guys was like " this guy slams! " cause I guess they hear me when I drive by and they were looking at my 15 and another guy was like you meter it? And I'm like naa I don't really care for that and he's like I'm doing a 164 with 4 kicker l7 15s on 4 jl1000.1s......... lol it was really hard to act like I believed him 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
SilveradoDeath Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 i would have told him ok prove it give e a demo. then when he said i dont have my car here i would then really find it hard to believe.
Guest Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 ask him how many usaci/db drag trophies he's won. what class he's in. shit somebody that does 160's is required to know LOLOL.
DylanBunch Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Hahaha right.. 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Kyblack76 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Just do the "head shake" thing. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
DylanBunch Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 Idk I would feel bad if I just called him out lol woulda been douchey 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
n8ball2013 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 I dont say anything anymore just let them have their moment. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
n8ball2013 Posted July 18, 2013 Report Posted July 18, 2013 Oh but heres the thing. Dont talk about how loud you are if youre scared to get a face raping. Errr a demo. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
DylanBunch Posted July 18, 2013 Author Report Posted July 18, 2013 I dont say anything anymore just let them have their moment.Pretty much what I did lol just acknowledged and went on with my oil change 2006 Ford Explorer 2 Team AA/Sundown 15s 6th order Ct Sounds 7k 4 PRV Mr500 8s Rockford p1000-2 Team Subsonic Lows
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.