DC Sound Lab

Dd9500 Vs Dc Lv4 Testing

not to knock this thread, be negative, say dc subs suck, or start an argument in any way.... but if you put more power to both subs... check the numbers then... all u did was put the max power to the dc and a little more than half to the dd. sure dc is a good sub, but when comparing to dd u need to add more power to optimize results

bassaddictio8.jpg

3850 is ideal for a 9515 daily

so basically it took tripple the rms of a dc sub to match the stated rms of the DD i wonder what the score would be if the dd's rms was trippled hell even doubled

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Im sure with triple that amount of power The LV4 would be a very unhappy woofer,and the 9500 would put a bigger gap between them. I only stated what the results were at that power level 3850 watts , The 9500 is alot bigger sub that is capable of taking alot more power, never said it wouldent ;) For a test with more power a LV4XL would be a more suitable woofer to compare, there about the same size and power handeling but a 9500 and LV4 is all I had at the tie, I tested them and posted the results, nothing more

Edited by WCA Rusty

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

Im sure with triple that amount of power The LV4 would be a very unhappy woofer,and the 9500 would put a bigger gap between them. I only stated what the results were at that power level 3850 watts , The 9500 is alot bigger sub that is capable of taking alot more power, never said it wouldent ;) For a test with more power a LV4XL would be a more suitable woofer to compare, there about the same size and power handeling but a 9500 and LV4 is all I had at the tie, I tested them and posted the results, nothing more

Dont want things to be took the wrong way again rusty, but you said the lvl 4 was just a couple tenths behind the dd, did you use the same power for that test as above for both subs?

If so do you think that the DD sub would of performed better with more power then what was used and end up being a little louder?