ToNasty Posted July 21, 2013 Report Posted July 21, 2013 Basically I want to run active but my amp doesn't have an x10 switch for the tweets. Is there a 2ch line driver I can hook up between the hu and amp to make this possible? My amp is the rf power series 400.4 ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted July 21, 2013 Report Posted July 21, 2013 AQ/SQ 120.4 would be perfect for you. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted July 21, 2013 Author Report Posted July 21, 2013 If I bought an amp it would be the saz125.4. I'm Able to run active off the hu but I have no idea how to ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted July 21, 2013 Report Posted July 21, 2013 Sundown FTL. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted July 21, 2013 Author Report Posted July 21, 2013 They've been good to me. If I knew how to use my hu I'd do that. I'm trying not to buy an amp again ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
OrionStang Posted July 21, 2013 Report Posted July 21, 2013 Good luck to you. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
ToNasty Posted July 21, 2013 Author Report Posted July 21, 2013 If someone has experience with the hu. Alpine 147 148 an 149 then let me know. It will make this a lot easier ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted July 21, 2013 Author Report Posted July 21, 2013 still need help. i really dont want to buy an amp right now ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Bring it by and we can mess with the Head unit before you go out and get a new amp. 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
matt14 Posted July 22, 2013 Report Posted July 22, 2013 Ohh yea, and here are the part numbers for the battery tray and hold down.... Battery Tray 15246518 Hold down retainer 356668 Hold down retainer bolt 11509853 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.