...But still less torque than a weed eater

I'm just giving you crap lol :friends:

Looking better and better!

Hey, I was just looking at your pictures and noticed something. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic or something, but how much slack in your chain do you run? On 2 wheel bikes, I've seen guys stretch chains, break chains, and bend shafts by having chains too tight. The spec on your bike is 1 3/8" of slack, I had to look it up. That measurement is taken with the bike on the ground.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Hey, I was just looking at your pictures and noticed something. Maybe it's just the angle of the pic or something, but how much slack in your chain do you run? On 2 wheel bikes, I've seen guys stretch chains, break chains, and bend shafts by having chains too tight. The spec on your bike is 1 3/8" of slack, I had to look it up. That measurement is taken with the bike on the ground.

Should be fine.

Here is a pic. Doubt you can tell much. Hang on.

null-1869.jpg

I used to have skids but after a good hard ride theyre such a pain in the ass to get everything out of. Pro armor makes good stuff though im running a grab bar by them. What kind of riding do you do?

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

I used to have skids but after a good hard ride theyre such a pain in the ass to get everything out of. Pro armor makes good stuff though im running a grab bar by them. What kind of riding do you do?

Not much man lol. Just bought it since I had a good deal on the thing.

looks nice Carb!!!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Archived