Sundown Audio

8 small amps vs 2 big amps

baaudio

Pkus if you already have 4 your cost is less without selling. And you get a better wow factor

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Pkus if you already have 4 your cost is less without selling. And you get a better wow factor

this^

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Aaashahahaha Jett's thinks gold is the best conductor

You should just stop go home and lock urself in the closet

Your argument failed miserabely

Silver is hands down the worlds best conductor and I'm pretty damn sure pure copper is a better conductor than gold as well

I would go multiple amps, there is a reason some of the loudest guys playing music are all running the 1700s

my argument failed miserably? hug those nuts a little harder. oh, and if you really read what i typed, i clearly stated i'm not a science guy and don't really care if gold is the best conductor i'll use cca until the end of time. so where's your testing to disprove what i said? you have nothing. lot of taylorfaggot nut huggers in here but not a damn one of you or him can disprove anything i said. so please, gfy =)

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

popcorn2.gif.pagespeed.ce.ZE_0vKi6aV.gif

I'm not going to speak on any technical terms here because I have nowhere near the amount of knowledge that some others do, but the wow factor would be a little more with the 8 amps :)

And as said before, if you have some sort of defect with one of them then you still have a lot of room and wiring options.

Oh and the fact that you already have 4 of the 8 would make sense to just get another 4 instead of going through the hassle of trying to sell them!

ninja.gif Build in progress ninja.gif

Archived