Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Audioque 1200d Or Hifonics Bxi 1606


Recommended Posts

Posted

you dont have to crank it

i cant help but to crank it :blink: but i think the 1200D will be fine for me right as of now since im only running 1 15. and 1,500 rms is enough to get it moving..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

just know the Audioque amps are rated at 14.4 and arent over rated.

this is coming from what ive seen posted by Audioque himself

Posted

just know the Audioque amps are rated at 14.4 and arent over rated.

this is coming from what ive seen posted by Audioque himself

oh yea i know that. 1475 or something like that at 14.4..Ive done plenty of reading and searching on CA since I know there isnt any info on here about AQ besides me and the other few (like 2-4) others that run them.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1084 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...