2X DBDRA IASCA & MECA (SPL & SQ) SACRAMENTO CA 8/4/13

Would love to be there, but i highly doubt our woofer manufacture will have anything to us in time. This will be the second show we haven't been able to make because we really cant ever get product in a timely manner.

Would love to be there, but i highly doubt our woofer manufacture will have anything to us in time. This will be the second show we haven't been able to make because we really cant ever get product in a timely manner.

Bummer. Like to have you guys up here... and bring that truck. :D I'm curious, what manufacture are we refering to?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db

Powered by: Sundown Audio

James is nick just super slow or wat

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

We've already paid for everything we need, now its just a matter of waiting for them to decide to randomly deliver everything. But the 4ish months it took to get into contact with someone to get a subwoofer and parts, is ridiculous. I haven't TRIED, to sell anything Ascendant to a customer i dont have "in stock"in a long while now, because i cant even realistically tell them a window of when i may have their stuff to them.

Love the product, second to none. I think their service however is severely lacking.

I will give credit that at least we do get responses back from Nick now, where before it was like pissing in the wind.

Archived