Sonic Electronix

Decide to go with 4 FI SP4's 15's (18's wont fit with the space I have )

anyone suggest some good amps ive used hifonics almost always but what I see and read these fi's need serious power

I was looking at sundown, crescendo, fosegate, and now dc audio any other suggestions

You sure the box will be big enough for 4 15s

should be still gonna see if ill wall the whole thing or not

Since no budget has been set, i recommend 4 DDZ 15"s on 4 RF T15kw's, in a concrete box,

I'll throw out another suggestion when limitations are stated, but for now, this is what I suggest

.... -_- lets put a 7-10K top on that keep it real ppl
Now I could be wrong about this but 7k I don't think will e enough the woofers alone are about 1.5k and amp's will run probly 2k or so so there is 3k gone

I was priced 6 for each sub and amp way cheap (I will probably become a dealer for whom ever I choose to go with)

anyone suggest some good amps ive used hifonics almost always but what I see and read these fi's need serious power

I was looking at sundown, crescendo, fosegate, and now dc audio any other suggestions

Sundown amps are very good. so are DD. Rockford amps are good but in my opinion a bit overpriced. Soundqubed also makes great amps. I would probably go with either DD or sundown amps.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Since no budget has been set, i recommend 4 DDZ 15"s on 4 RF T15kw's, in a concrete box,

I'll throw out another suggestion when limitations are stated, but for now, this is what I suggest

.... -_- lets put a 7-10K top on that keep it real ppl
Now I could be wrong about this but 7k I don't think will e enough the woofers alone are about 1.5k and amp's will run probly 2k or so so there is 3k gone

I was priced 6 for each sub and amp way cheap (I will probably become a dealer for whom ever I choose to go with)
So 600 for each sub? and what type of amps are you looking at? Don't do the buy great subs but buy cheap ass amps man.

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

You sure the box will be big enough for 4 15s

should be still gonna see if ill wall the whole thing or not
Well what ever you do make sure you have the proper cubic feet for the woofers. Even with walling you can put them in a encloser that's to small

2012 Chevy sonic1xSQ HDC3 12 D2RF R1200d

140 square foot of Q-Mat(soon to be installed)

140.2Db sealed on the dash with TL

142 DB sealed on the dash with another meter (was dead on with the TL at a show i was at)

141 on music.

strangeduck,on 02 Jan 2014 - 01:39 AM, said:

when my car spins out i just put the car in neutral, turn in the direction i want to go and pucker my asshole

Archived