Battery Light On

recently bought a new red top optima, installed it, no problems.

bought a 9 month old singer 275A alternator for my 3.5l v6 chevrolet malibu.

installed it with small pulley and everything is fine, but i cant get rid of my battery light?

PLEASE HELP

Guest DC Power Kyle

Your alternator plug may be missing the "S" wire. You may need to get an adapter harness. You can contact Singer to see if that's the issue or if there is something wrong with the alternator itself.

Your alternator plug may be missing the "S" wire. You may need to get an adapter harness. You can contact Singer to see if that's the issue or if there is something wrong with the alternator itself.

yeah ive been waiting for a reply, thanks for your feedback.

Just be patient. Singer has been hella busy lately, so just sit tight, hit him up on Facebook, email him, or call him, and he'll get back to you when he can.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Ill bet money, you need some sort of adapter if you bought it USED, and it wasnt made JUST for your car.

Contact Mike... and he will be glad to help. He has KILLER service.

And, he is on FB right now.. Im chatting with him as i type this.

(no, im sorry, but, im not gonna be middle man. Im done with that, no offece)

EDIT- i just saw Kyle's post. My bad. But, i agree fully.....

http://www.singeralternators.com/

AND another edit- And, i just read your message of waiting for a reply. Sorry. But, he is extremely loaded down with work. He will get back with you. ;)

Archived