I like it. are there any heat issues with the amps? could you dye the carpet to match?

no heat issues at all mate

Nice updates. Looking to upgrade the speakers in mine! 1 of them is blown, and it's just distorted at loud volume!

ah blown speaker always sucks

It's cool that you're doing some work, but you can't really call it a stealth "build" since that pre fab box in a totally off color is neither stealth, nor built by you. Am I correct? It is pretty cool how you mounted the amps all bat style hanging upside down though.

It's cool that you're doing some work, but you can't really call it a stealth "build" since that pre fab box in a totally off color is neither stealth, nor built by you. Am I correct? It is pretty cool how you mounted the amps all bat style hanging upside down though.

i have built and done everything so far except the sub box you are correct i sent the specs of the sub i was buying to audio integrations to make the box. I have been looking at new subs recently so when i finish mounting my new speakers and fatmatting the whol car i will be working on build a new sub box

door panels are back in today and the interiors on its way back in might have it all back in tomorrow :D. really excited.

Archived