I've been debating switching to round door speakers. Let me know if you think it makes a noticeable difference. Did you do 5.25 or 6.5?

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I've been debating switching to round door speakers. Let me know if you think it makes a noticeable difference. Did you do 5.25 or 6.5?

6.5 ^^ i had the speakers fired up last night! sounded better but i also upgraded the speaker quality haha

Looking good.. That is a shit load of dampening! I bet that Mazda is quiet like a Benz now! How do you like those Kicker components?

Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed?

KNOWLEDGE DESTROYS FEAR Measure twice, cut once

JVC touchscreen HU Mmats E600.4

Realm L56c Audiophile 6.5 comps up front JBL P963 rear deck PB RTA 112 trunk CE Auto Big 3 Mechman 240alt D'Amore VM-1

Looking good.. That is a shit load of dampening! I bet that Mazda is quiet like a Benz now! How do you like those Kicker components?

it so quiet its scary! although my cat back exhast sounds really deep now XD. im loving the components!! im runiing them with the +0 decibal plates in and there sooo clean! i cant imagine how loud they would be with the +6 plates or even the +3 haha. the cross overs are massive but worth it !

heres a video showing the cross over sizes haha

Archived