Interesting rear tweeter placement too. Have you done that before?

The A pillars are a great place to put tweeters for a front stage, especially in these newer cars with the deep dashes. Harder to mess up imaging like you would in a poorly angled kick panel.

Unless you're talking about the rears. I almost never put tweeters or even coax in the rears so I got nothing on those. No offense to those that use them.

Static drops are my bag.

The A pillars are a great place to put tweeters for a front stage, especially in these newer cars with the deep dashes. Harder to mess up imaging like you would in a poorly angled kick panel.

Unless you're talking about the rears. I almost never put tweeters or even coax in the rears so I got nothing on those. No offense to those that use them.

You must have missed the word rear when you quoted my post.

You must have missed the word rear when you quoted my post.

Yeah, sorry.

Scroll, scroll, read. Scroll, scroll read.

Getting trails off of words and skim reading.

Static drops are my bag.

Did I miss something, didn't you put a D1400 in this thing?

Are you running dual electrical systems?

hey bud i ended going with the d3400 because the d1400 was going to be to much of a head ach to put in and would not have benefited me. i sold the battery to a friend for a boom box he is making.

i sat in the the rear playing with tweeter placement and found that location sounded great and was not uncomfortable for passengers :D.

Archived