i like fast n loud the best then street outlaws even tho they arnt street cars and the only one who street races is farmtruck always liked farm truck n flip sucks he isnt arund any more

Fast and loud is a good show for sure. I enjoy watching it. Stret outlaws is entertaining but I think it's fake. Like that 'farmtruck'. That truck is not that fast unless he has a huge shot of juice going to it. It only has a small block in it. But ya it's the only streetable car out of all of them. The other nine on the list are track cars that they trailer.

if you havnt noticed the other racers get there nitrous FROM farmtrucks shop and yes he has a huge shot on it have you ever seen the youtube videos where he got famous from the old unsuspecting farm truck wheelie off the line

here a better video an someone said its a 502 bored to 514 with 2 stages of nitrus

the damn bumber drags

holy shit! See what I mean about how bad the truck twist? Lol I would be nervous riding in that beast . I would reinforce something lol that's too much power

here a better video an someone said its a 502 bored to 514 with 2 stages of nitrus

the damn bumber drags

holy shit! See what I mean about how bad the truck twist? Lol I would be nervous riding in that beast . I would reinforce something lol that's too much power

bad thing about it, it has a roll cage an it still flex like a bitch

02 dodge ram 1500 reg cab 3rd gen

2 sundown sd-2 d4

soundstream rub1.2500 amp

all sky high car audio-fuse,fuse holder,wire,ring lugs and rca

flex tech

box design by Joe X

supension-mcgaughys 2in drop spindal ,western chassis 6in flip kit,buddy custom c-notch

04 5.7l hemi motor swap and made it an slt eletric everthing

youtube channel-http://www.youtube.c...43?feature=mhee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/190882-02-dodge-ram-1500-3rd-gen/

Fast N Loud FTW. Only show besides CSI that me and my mom can watch together lol.

I forget who it was earlier but did you call FnL a "soap opera reality show"?! They are way far from it. The show is hilarious 99% of the time, I esp like the new guy Tom, he's a fucking Cajun weirdo. I don't see it as them cutting corners, I see it as them doing things efficiently to turn the biggest profit. Can't wait to see what Dale Earnhart Jr. has instore for them next season.

Street Outlaws, I tried to watch it but only a couple minutes into the 1st episode it looked way too staged with the cops and what not for me so I never gave it a chance.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Fast N Loud FTW. Only show besides CSI that me and my mom can watch together lol.

I forget who it was earlier but did you call FnL a "soap opera reality show"?! They are way far from it. The show is hilarious 99% of the time, I esp like the new guy Tom, he's a fucking Cajun weirdo. I don't see it as them cutting corners, I see it as them doing things efficiently to turn the biggest profit. Can't wait to see what Dale Earnhart Jr. has instore for them next season.

Street Outlaws, I tried to watch it but only a couple minutes into the 1st episode it looked way too staged with the cops and what not for me so I never gave it a chance.

yea street out laws is staged lol but it's still a good show. I love the rides and watching farm truck twist off the line lol . Fnl is the best tho.

why dif this thread go ethug?

why you trying to start shit? It's done an over no biggie .
never should have happened. id like to think we are all adults, and could act accordingly. let alone fighting over 2 bad tv shows.
i don't see a point in recaping or digging up negative things. Next time post dump in someone eles thread . Unless your here to say something about fastnloud your posts are worthless. Thanks anyways tho. Childish post like yours is what started it to begin with ya know.

Archived