big dee Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 Yea I'm defiantly grabbing done of these beast for my new build
big dee Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 I might go pick them up my self. Not that far for me to drive
shogen Posted August 5, 2013 Report Posted August 5, 2013 where in marlyand you guys at? I'd love a demo of some MDs.... would stray me away from SSA Gcons .... hmmmmmmm............................. Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
PsychoSoundz Posted August 6, 2013 Report Posted August 6, 2013 where in marlyand you guys at? I'd love a demo of some MDs.... would stray me away from SSA Gcons .... hmmmmmmm............................. im right outside of baltimore by 15min... i dont have mine yet, nor is it mds but my buddies hdd should be in this week. if you want a demo shoot me a pm...
TaylorFade Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 where in marlyand you guys at? I'd love a demo of some MDs.... would stray me away from SSA Gcons .... hmmmmmmm............................. We have a guy on the team that was running (4) MD12's in his Suburban, I think it was. Orange fur box. Awesomeness. It got pretty silly on just one Tantric 2.1 prototype amp. I have no idea what to search for, but I know there some YT vids of it around. I think it was at Bass Battles finals that he was demo'ing and someone got a vid.
big dee Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 is this what u tlkin bout fade ? very impressive for 4 12s. Tantric is no joke
TaylorFade Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Nah... that's Skip. And his current box is purple fur. The one I'm talking about is actually Skip's old box though. I'll try to find it.
big dee Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 You guys check out that guys shout out vid to twistedchild420.
TaylorFade Posted August 8, 2013 Report Posted August 8, 2013 Here's another from Skip with the MD @ 25hz. Ah. Here it is...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.