Daniel J Blitch Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Well guys I don't know about you all, but when I have been looking online for information that has to deal with a school assignment or forums about things that interest me, I reach a point of ADD to where I find myself almost talking with random advertisements that come up and ask me stuff... It is more or less a long list of cuss words that don't make sense together to form an almost tourette outbreak or something. It only occurs when I reach complete boredom and I know I am not the only one that does this... If it does in fact turn out I am the only one then someone might need to get me help. Building an Empire.
Emmet Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Wait... what? i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
97Jetta1637 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 i like turtles. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
97Jetta1637 Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 i like turtles. Turtles smell like they need a recone i'll blow turtles up all day long no fucks to give. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
big dee Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 Yea bro you might need to log off for a few days then try again . Lol
Daniel J Blitch Posted July 30, 2013 Author Report Posted July 30, 2013 Hahahah I was just cutting up, thought that the Scholastic Internet book was amusing. Building an Empire.
finkster Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 I know how you feel. It's hard to be 100 percent productive the whole day...but hey, I imagine the majority of entrepreneurs work very, very hard to get where they are today...and aint nothing wrong with that either. DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
79 cutty Posted July 30, 2013 Report Posted July 30, 2013 At no point in that incoherent rambling was there even anything close to what we could consider a relevant thought. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul! Firm believer in letting my cars do my talking! You can't rush quality, it doesn't happen overnight. Quality takes time and dedication, but the end results more than pay for it. "Black Pearl" Build Thread http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/67183-1985-buick-regal-limited-build-log/page-1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.