blah, blah, blah... do something! :blink:

waitin on my cousin, his dad just died so im not gonna rush him to much on my discount.... plus my system isnt complete yet.. that comes first

but its on the way 4 sure

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

• 1 month later...

i dont think anybody should get a busa as a first bike.

and i know you've been riding forever and thats nice, so have i but riding street is a completely different animal than anything you can get your hands on under 18yrs old. plus with that price you can pay off something smaller much faster and easier also building your credit.

what do you want your first bike to accomplish??

busas look SIKK but goddam they're stupid fast.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Flatout eh...Tell Slava I said Hi. I used to buy all of my tires off of him, before he stop doing his huge group discounts.

BTW, the R6's are sick and in reality..and anyone that has riden for a long period of time will confirm this, there really is no need for anything bigger than a 600 on the street. It's not like anything of this size or bigger will EVER be ridden to its potential on the public roads.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

Well its good to learn on a fast and stong bike but only people i know who drive them are people who have even faster raceing bikes for the track and they ride them daily. I wouldent get something that strong. I think it would be a big mistake. You dont need it.

Archived