Christian Lowery's Ranger 4th Order Walkthrough Wall,DD M4s, Steel Cage, (12 12s?)

We do but I for what they charge for a setup at a junkyard I can get all brand new parts for a complete system for like $100 more...and I don't know if the junkyard parts are good or not.

I gotcha dude, that sounds like a pain in the ass. Ill get back to you when I pull this off, but I'll probably just be upgrading my stock locations alt first so I have no idea how long it will be. The truck is the 2.3L if that helps

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Will do, it maybe a few months before I even touch the alt/AC setup. Batteries will come first.

Update: on the checklist for today, cage will be bolted down and the campershell windows removable

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

lookin good! Might have missed it but what do you have for suspension help?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

lookin good! Might have missed it but what do you have for suspension help?

At the moment it is stock. Plans involve a add a leaf and some helper bags installed which should take care of the squats

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Well you can put in a transmission with a Makita impact, but as soon as you start drilling holes with the drill it breaks, seems like the gears slipped lose. Got to find my paperwork for the warranty. Just another small setback, i'll use Dad's dewalt in the meantime

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Monroe makes a nice set of load adjuster shocks, def not as much weight capacity as add a leafs but worth the investment, def helped a bit in my ranger

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Monroe makes a nice set of load adjuster shocks, def not as much weight capacity as add a leafs but worth the investment, def helped a bit in my ranger

I will look into them. These are the bags I was looking at but they are rather pricey

http://www.truckspring.com/suspension-parts/helper-springs/air-spring-kits/firestone-ride-rite.aspx?make=Ford&year=1993&model=Ranger

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Firestone bags are nice, pricey yes but work great

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

Firestone bags are nice, pricey yes but work great

Heck yeah they are, I'll try to add them when I get around to swapping rear ends. There seems to be alot of stuff I can do to the drivetrain of the truck to help it pull a bit better even for a 4cyl

1993 Ford Ranger
Walkthrough
20, North Georgia

Archived