Sonic Electronix

You need to know how much room you have available for the install and the box. Then you will know what you can fit.

If you're close to DC audio, go with them.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Its been a while since I measured everything up so im not sure exact size but im pretty sure I have the room to fit 4 in the back. Dc audio is in dc right? I sent rusty a email so im just waiting to here back from him im going to b try to get a few demos so I can figure out what I like tge best

Its been a while since I measured everything up so im not sure exact size but im pretty sure I have the room to fit 4 in the back. Dc audio is in dc right? I sent rusty a email so im just waiting to here back from him im going to b try to get a few demos so I can figure out what I like tge best

I don't think they are In dc. I may be wrong though

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived