im running 0 gauge wire to my spare bat in back, then i wanna run 0 gauge from that bat to my amp, but my amp only has input for 4 gauge, do i have to run 4 gauge or is there anyway to get it in there, its the kind where you use a allen wrench on top, and the wire goes in a round hole

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im running 0 gauge wire to my spare bat in back, then i wanna run 0 gauge from that bat to my amp, but my amp only has input for 4 gauge, do i have to run 4 gauge or is there anyway to get it in there, its the kind where you use a allen wrench on top, and the wire goes in a round hole

actually ive always wondered the same thing. ive been told you can use wire reducers by some. then by others its not a wise choice.

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

actually ive always wondered the same thing. ive been told you can use wire reducers by some. then by others its not a wise choice.

ive been told the same thing, dont really know what to do, i wanna use just 0 all thru to make it look right... but it wont fit, lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

just use a distro block that takes 0 and puts out 4 gauge or trim the wire or get a reducer..

dont wanna use distro block (i think there messy) might just have to run 4 gauge i guess

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

How does that not look so clean?

I think it will look cleaner then just a wire shoved into a amp..

The narrow part will be inside your amp (not being seen).

It will look more professional.

yea ur right, i was lookin at it more and saw the same thing, i just want as much shit clean looking as i can, most stuff is gonna b under a piece of mdf, but got knows u cant hide all wires

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg