Jump to content

***FREE GAME*** Splinter Cell: Blacklist Digital Deluxe


Recommended Posts

Posted

That's right folks, it's that time again, free game time!

This time, it's a full copy of Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist Digital Deluxe. Note, it is a Ubisoft copy, so you are required to have a uPlay account to redeem the game.

I usually do the "post if you want it" but I'm going to do a little something different this time.

Take a guess on what the three bubble wrapped items in this photo are. The first person to guess correctly gets the game. If no one has gotten it right by Saturday (August 3), the winner will be whoever guessed the closest.

Good luck!

2013-07-29%2011.02.43.jpg

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

gtx 770's?

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Posted

cooling radiator?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

They look like GTX 760's. The black reference Nvidia cooler.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Posted

I won't say who, but someone in this thread guessed what's in the two of the wrapped packages. :)

That will be the only hint: 2 of them are the same item, and the third is different.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Two 770's and a 760?

Car: 2000 Ford Focus 4 door

HU: Kenwood KDC-X395

Front Highs: stock

Back Mids: Stock

Subs: Skar VVX-12 ( 1.79 f3 tuned to 32 hz)

Amp:Audiopipe APSM 1500 mini

Wiring: KnuKoncepts Kolossus 4awg

Posted

I'll leave this open until later tonight, and then I'll say who's the closest.

One person is very close. ;)

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6230 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...