Jump to content

Pioneer 80prs FUU


Recommended Posts

Posted

I do not no No access to one either, nor do i want to risk doing 12 recones lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

I was going to suggest that you clamp the power inputs to each amp to see if one is cutting out / putting in less work than the others. Should be easy to tell based on the power draw

Posted

Do you have 'ASL' (automatic sound levelizer) on? Not sure if that's it but its to compensate for outside noise. Mine seems to come alive after about 50 volume also but not in a bad way.

SMDSIG3.png

Posted

I do!! I believe its on normal Will try that tomorrow

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...