Pioneer 80prs FUU

So, just installed the deck last night, get to finally play it tonight, Volume 52 subs about 1/2-3/4 volume And outa no where Subs get retarded loud, then back to normal.. Did this a few times then i shut it off... Wtff is goin on!!??

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

have the same hu, haven't encountered that issue yet. maybe it needs to be reset?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

Wild guess, you have a loose rca, so your amp is only getting one side of the signal the vibrations made it connect for a moment and the it came loose again. Or, it could be a loose speaker wire, or.....

this use to happen when I would play I Cook by big pimpin...... thought something was wrong with my shit but it was so low the sub was actually bottoming out lol...

but on having to do with the HU i have no idea why it is doing that. does it do it on all music? or below tuning?

there must be a setting or auto volume setting or something that increases by itself that shouldnt

or what strangeduck was saying ^^

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

when it starts to get louder does it stay louder? can you turn it back down or is it stuck?

what i mean is can you turn it down manually or does it have to settle back down by itself

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Unplug one side of the RCAs from your amp, play it, see if it does it. Plug that side back in and unplug the other. Same deal.

Trying to isolate if somehow one side of the RCAs is getting an intermittent signal.

Are your amps strapped, by chance?

Of i leave it it will turn itself back down. Sometimes its 5secsongs when t stays loud, others its very quick, bearly noticable. I havent even played full tilt yet because id rather not stick my coils on the top plates if it was to do it lol

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived