Avery Howell Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 So I'm doing some filming for a Jeep Event tomorrow and was wondering what the best way was to set up my GoPro to film the drive there. Its about a 20-30min drive and I would wanna cut it down to just about 2 minutes. Should I set it up like a timelapse or should I record the whole thing and speed it up with my editing software? T 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
SLAYER1805 Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I have the same idea for a show I have coming up in October, I was just going to get a big memory card and speed it up in a video editor software Here's my sweet ass rig, fuck safety and that shit LOL
Avery Howell Posted August 3, 2013 Author Report Posted August 3, 2013 I have the same idea for a show I have coming up in October, I was just going to get a big memory card and speed it up in a video editor software Here's my sweet ass rig, fuck safety and that shit LOL Thanks man! That's badass!!! haha 2012 Jeep Wrangler 3.6 W/ 6 Speed Build Log 2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor 6.2 Build Log YouTube
LT.Smoke Posted August 3, 2013 Report Posted August 3, 2013 I would say Record the whole trip... Then use your editing software and cut out all the excess bullshit and put together a film of the footage that you want Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.