i need a beast 12 for 300 ish shipped

MACnonsence6

looking for a beastly 12 needs to have d2 coils or a configuration that can be wired down to 1 ohm. must know how to ship such a thing as well. not looking for specfic brands i do love fi stuff though.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im kinda leaning twards a fi bl with no options. im debating on that or rebuilding my re se's for the cost to rebuild my 2 se 12s i could get a bl 12. idk if the bl would have more motor force then the 2 12s though

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

So does it need to be Fi or not?

On one hand you said you aren't looking for specific brands. But someone made an offer and you stuck your nose up because it wasn't Fi? Just trying to clarify things

How "beast" are we talking about? How much power are you running?

not sticking my nose up lol right now i have an ap1500 but im looking to upgrade something in the 1-2k rms range

Sundown X

Sundown SA if it's closer to 1krms

Fi BL

AA Chaos/havoc

IA Flatlyne / death row

SSA Icon

You don't need anything crazy for 1-2k. Something like a Mayhem, BTL, HDC4, etc would be a waste of a woofer on that much power. You should be able to get a new sub to handle that power in your price range ;)

I have an AA Havoc. It is a D1, but I'm sure you can make it work. You said you are leaning towards an Fi BL, a Havoc is basically a fully loaded BL for less money. PM me, lets make a deal.

Oh, and I have a wood shipping package from AA to ship it in.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I have an Fi BL 15 brand new. Also I have a psi platform 4 motor.

2004 Grand Prix GT

(2) 12" RE XXXs (04/05 XBL^2)

5 cu. ft tuned @ 35 Hz

MMATS HD4000.05

MMATS SQ4100

Infinity Kappa components

Juice Box black cherry

Duralast platinum group 34

1/0 KNU OFC, 2/0 welding

Singer 250A

Archived