Different brand batteries

Hi, I can get 2 cheap stinger batteries used from a friend, so I'm probably going to buy them. I'm wondering if I can run those two with a xs power battery or something later in the future? Or should I run all stinger? This is no VS thread. Just used xs as an example:) Thanks

people often say, that 2 brands of batterys shouldent be used in the same application..

one reason is that different brand batterys float at different charges and such, and it could possibly make the life of one of the batterys shorter then what it would be normally.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

people often say, that 2 brands of batterys shouldent be used in the same application..

one reason is that different brand batterys float at different charges and such, and it could possibly make the life of one of the batterys shorter then what it would be normally.

I have yet to hear this. I have heard the don't mix agm with lead acid though. Don't see why you couldn't mix brand a agm with brand b agm. Same with lead acid a, and b.

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

Archived