Jump to content

Breaking Bad final season. *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm so fucking pumped for tonight yall dont even KNOW

1996 GMC Sonoma
Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass
2 Ampere 5k's @ .5

TEAM FI
TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO

 

On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said:

Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.

Posted

since you all guys love this TV show I forced myself to watch a couple first episodes and Idk even know when I finished first season lol

u prob all jealous that Im just starting :D

lil bit lol
Posted

I fucking told you guys that was going to happen. FUUUUUCCCK.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Oh shit.

I didn't think Walt would ever offer to give up his money for anything.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

I feel like something epic is about to go down, but I don't know what.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

Well sence hank is now in Belize I wonder what Jessie will do? I bet he gets away and goes after Walt. That's what I would do.

Posted

I have no idea what is going to happen now. When he had that gun to Jessie's head my heart was racing. Not even gonna lie.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

Posted

Uh oh Flynn isn't happy. Someone get that boy some breakfast.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

oh shit wtf I didn't expect this either holy shit

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...