Jump to content

KillaCam's B5 Passat Build (Inside Finished page 13)


Recommended Posts

Posted

Its fitting together like puzzle pieces.

fkd6.jpg

1n41.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Thanks. I have the day off tomorrow so I'll be getting things done.

Anyone know any tricks to keep wood glue from seeping out of the joint? I'm sure it will wipe right off of the vinyl but I'm trying to cut down on any mess I might get.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I usually lay my bead of glue on the innermost part of the joint (when it comes to building boxes), then when pressure is applied or it gets fastened down, the glue stays on the inside of the joint.

Just use a thin bead of glue really. Any excess can be wiped right off with a wet rag. If you're that worried about it, throw some tape down on the vinyl.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Posted

Tape should work good. I'll need to get some brackets for the back too.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

I should have it playing today. Not finished though, waiting on a package before I can call it done.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Sealed it completely off. Used some damp pro first, then duct tape, and then some foil tape in spots.

n5m3.jpg

qgi3.jpg

0hbr.jpg

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

Now I just have to get the terminal plate on and toss the equipment in.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...