Fiberglassing My Own Non-Exhaust Tail Section.

damn that look's badass.. something like that need's to be done to a gsxr i have when it get's finished! haha awesome work man, keep it up!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Thank you! I'd like to do a better seat but I need to keep the ability to swap for the Corbin seat with seat back for the passenger so the wife can be happy.

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally gotten some time to reshape the point, as well as beginning the body lines.

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

And If I didn't already mention, I wear 100% gear when sanding.

3-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:

Damn! Looks good man!

Why all the gear?

I am an aircraft painter. Every day I sand hazardous paints and reapply them so its just kind of normal to suit up for sanding jobs, especially ones in the confined area of the garage. At work we have cross flow paint hangars as well as very powerful vacuums that attach to the sanders. At home, I hook my small garage vacuum up to the sander and toss on the suit and mask to stay as safe as possible.

-Drew

uhoh_45 said:

Archived