2003 7.3 Powerstroke Excursion FINALLY GETTING a System

probly should of mentioned i own a few DC 7.5s, and the last 6 DC NEO motors......dunno how that was left out. :) The primary duty of this is to haul the xterra to shows.

So you have a few 7.5ks and 6 neo motors on hand for the system in the ride that you'll use to tow your actual system?

Sweet jesus.

Tuned for this no doubt.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

For the stereo. Depends on if you're going to do just a regular ported box or if you're gonna do a 4th or 6th. Get a programmer that will also control the tranny. If getting the edge also get a shift kit for the tranny. That's an early build 2003, somewhere around August of 2003 is when the 6.oh no went in there. Put a bigger tranny cooler on it also.

omg im drooling over this truck right now........ i want...

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Ok, late update, just ordered the Edge CS and a Mbrp 4" turbo back exhaust. Should match well with the AFE stage 2 pro dry S that will be here Fri. I guess the weekend will be fun playing with a small bit of plasti dip too.....

you will like that exhaust, a buddy of mine has one on his 7.3 and it sounds like a train

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

Head studs, EGR delete, and switch to CAT extended life coolant, then onto SCT chip with innovative tunes!! Lol I owned a 6.blow myself, loved the thing when in ran good! I would do 6-8 12s tho. If I ever do another big build I want a lot of little subs so that's what I'd like to see!!

7.3s dont have EGRs. Made before the emissions laws bud.

If theres no wall going in whats the plan for an enclosure? If youre running the edge id look into getting their cts digital gauges to monitor tranny fluid temps and egts along with anything else you want to monitor. That 4" exhaust should make her sound off now, cummins comes stock with 4" exhaust so I went with a 5" but its too loud inside the cab. Good call with the AFE intake they make quality stuff. Those tires get pretty damn loud too, if you dont like tire roar I highly suggest changing them lol

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Head studs, EGR delete, and switch to CAT extended life coolant, then onto SCT chip with innovative tunes!! Lol I owned a 6.blow myself, loved the thing when in ran good! I would do 6-8 12s tho. If I ever do another big build I want a lot of little subs so that's what I'd like to see!!

7.3s dont have EGRs. Made before the emissions laws bud.

If theres no wall going in whats the plan for an enclosure? If youre running the edge id look into getting their cts digital gauges to monitor tranny fluid temps and egts along with anything else you want to monitor. That 4" exhaust should make her sound off now, cummins comes stock with 4" exhaust so I went with a 5" but its too loud inside the cab. Good call with the AFE intake they make quality stuff. Those tires get pretty damn loud too, if you dont like tire roar I highly suggest changing them lol

Correct. I got the Edge CS couldnt justify the larger screen. Yes it will get the EGT probe and turbo timer added. I dont mind the tire rumble. However the new tires which are still M/Ts show up monday with the Rockstar 2 rims Ive been waiting on for a month now.

Archived