Sonic Electronix

Subs In A Trunk Of A Car, No Wall? How Loud Can They Get?

I do get on Mike Jones TL every so often to test out my changes...Also several people on this site and Termpro have seen my shit in person and through pictures....Hell our site Messiah Steve Meade is my nigga and hes seen plenty of pictures of my work and rides as well :blink:

No disrespect on my part but if you got the #s to back up your claims then so be it. Until I see the proof I won't believe that you unofficially have the loudest trunk car there is. Over & over guys show up making claims of #s so ridiculous that they don't even realize it. Since Meade is your nigga then he shouldn't have a problem vouching for ya. Basically all I'm saying is if you want to claim crazy high #s then bring the credentials to back it up.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

No disrespect on my part but if you got the #s to back up your claims then so be it. Until I see the proof I won't believe that you unofficially have the loudest trunk car there is. Over & over guys show up making claims of #s so ridiculous that they don't even realize it. Since Meade is your nigga then he shouldn't have a problem vouching for ya. Basically all I'm saying is if you want to claim crazy high #s then bring the credentials to back it up.

I couldnt careless about what you believe or dont believe.....I know what my shit does and people have seen it do the numbers...

My impala is just like my 96 Caprice just with a lil higher tuning, more port, and box......

everything is contained inside the trunk... ask steve if hes seen my shit he will tell you chump

Posted Image

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I couldnt careless about what you believe or dont believe.....I know what my shit does and people have seen it do the numbers...

My impala is just like my 96 Caprice just with a lil higher tuning, more port, and box......

everything is contained inside the trunk... ask steve if hes seen my shit he will tell you chump

Posted Image

are those 10's or 12's?

and that's how I want my set up to be =)

is it possible?

2007 Chevy Cobalt.

2 door.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you have a pm twigz :)

and they are 15s

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I know what my shit does and people have seen it do the numbers...

And if its really that loud then I'd like to see it too. I'm sure many people here would like more info. But if you'd rather keep stay with posting the childish name calling instead of some real pics/vids/info thats cool. Its usually the liars that get hot, puffy, & secretive when someone doubts them anyway.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

And if its really that loud then I'd like to see it too. I'm sure many people here would like more info. But if you'd rather keep stay with posting the childish name calling instead of some real pics/vids/info thats cool. Its usually the liars that get hot, puffy, & secretive when someone doubts them anyway.

numbers are just numbers, what about the love of the sport? or a hobby that'll never die?

why always with the, wheres the proof?

who cares if he's telling the truth or not, if yah don believe him fine, say u don't but than drop it as that.

I love to come onto SMD forums to learn shit, not see trash talk going around.

Edit

Pitbull,

check ur pm.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you or anyone else are more than welcome to have a seat in my cars Im near Austin, TX......

wtf do you mean by posting real pictures?

what other info do you wish to know?

vids arent an option right now since the Caprice and the Impala are in the shop getting painted. But Ill gladly get some when they are done...

You shouldnt open your mouth and make accusations if you dont know what the fuck you are talking about.. Im not a liar and I have nothing to gain by lying, Im not here to be e-cool or get e-props Im here to help and because steve is my homie...Ill gladly answer any question and help people in any way that I can.

Just dont come at me like a bitch and I wont treat you like a bitch

I'll vouch for pit, He's been in the game a long time. Maybe that will help ya slow your roll a bit.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

numbers are just numbers, what about the love of the sport? or a hobby that'll never die?

why always with the, wheres the proof?

who cares if he's telling the truth or not, if yah don believe him fine, say u don't but than drop it as that.

I love to come onto SMD forums to learn shit, not see trash talk going around.

Edit

Pitbull,

check ur pm.

those that cant do... Hate :lol: :lol:

I'll vouch for pit, He's been in the game a long time. Maybe that will help ya slow your roll a bit.

I'm cool.

Just dont come at me like a bitch and I wont treat you like a bitch

Seriously, that shits a few days past its expiration E-thug. If King says your legit then I'll leave it at that. Don't get shitty just cause someone doubts you. You'll end up living a real shitty life.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived